Tuesday, December 12, 2006

P's Are Degrees!

Congrats to my sweet thing. ClareBear has officially passed the most gruelling 4 years of her life attending the University of NSW College of Fine Arts full of pretentious pricks and fuckin' charlies. Despite the rigours of GymJunkie dumping her on the last day of uni (no celebrations that night) then the reality that she's back in the dating game that she hates so much (no celebrations that week), then an escape to Byron Bay that apart from a fleeting encounter with the rather gorgeous Jack Johnson really didn't provide enough of a distraction. She finally received word that it's all over and she has her degree. My little Bachelorette of Design . . .

Whilst she's still not feeling too celebratory, she managed to party hard last Saturday and get a bevy of phone numbers from wannabe suitors, is spending a lot of time with the Macedonian . . . he makes her feel 'worthy' and he has an XBox and is also in the position of dumpee at the moment so there's lots of empathy there - she's also meeting a prospective date next weekend so it's all looking up. She looks great and the birthday hair straightener is justifying it's enormous price tag and the daily jogs paying off in looks and fitness. You're lookin' good kid . . . and I'm breathing out after the semester from Hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the macedonian" ?
I thought you would have been a little more creative, but meh, I'll take what I can get.

Also, a quick correction to your blog, I have an XBox360, not a normal XBox I'll have you know.

Thanks for including me anyways. Peace.

Baino said...

Sorry. Working with boring people makes me boring. I will come up with a more appropriate pseudonym. At least I didn't include the mammoth bit. XBox, Shmexbox . . .

Anonymous said...

Yeah, talk about anti climax! Damn people who talk things up! Never go out with a professional motivator or anyone involved in fitness or lifestyle changes! PS, how much is it gonna take to get the photo of nick and I removed permanently from your pics?