Here are the rules of the Meme:
Post on your blog . . .
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I like weird, off the wall, point of difference people. Seriously, normal people like me bore the pants of me so I like the odd bods, geeks, creatives, nutters, musicians - even some Americans
- My mother once made me sit at the table for 3 hours because I refused to eat Cauliflower Au Gratin - it smelled like sick - a neighbour came in and hand fed me the cold slop so I could go and play . . . it scarred me indelibly. I now love anything with a cheese sauce
- I spent some time in a solitary confinement cell in a pretty floral dress and a pair of red stilettos.
- I have driven a Police Range Rover down the M1 with the siren on and lights flashing and no, it didn't result in my spending time in a solitary confinement cell.
- I now only own three pairs of shoes - all of them sensible
- I bought a horse at an auction and had nowhere to put it when it was delivered. It spent three nights inside the swimming pool enclosure without falling in
- I talk to myself incessantly. I am often caught out having a heated conversation with myself or others, alive and/or dead. Does that make me mad?
Clare and Jem