Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday Fuckwit

OK I couldn't resist. He'll probably kill me but . . . Having the most lovely three weeks with a American visitor $2000, having him eat me out of house and home $800 . . having him steal my glasses and take photos of himself after complaining about the Paparazzi Nazi . . Priceless! .  . . Suck it Trebek . . suck it!









Have a splendiforous weekend folks and for those celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday, I hope it's awesome. My son is off on his Buck's Weekend and Clare and I are doing the girly massage, pedicure thing and lunch. Happy day!

16 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Priceless!

So is the girly fun! Nice!

Brian Miller said...

oh the second one is a keeper

grannymar said...

Enjoy the girly pampering!

Grannymar

Alan Burnett said...

My goodness - that is frightening.

Janice said...

Hysterical! Happy Mom's Day to you, too. Your outing sounds like a great way to celebrate.

Everyday Goddess said...

Happy Mother's Day!

i beati said...

we deserve every pampering everything I even put orchids in the bathroom right after the toilet holder fell off the wall lol dump

River said...

Oh, but he's so cute!

Have a lovely pampering day.

Megan said...

He can't kill you from here!

Tom said...

is there a fund i can contribute to...you know, for his 'condition'?

nick said...

As my mum used to say - Don't do that too often, you might get stuck like it.

Anonymous said...

Yes - if the wind changes direction.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day with Clare!

Carolina said...

Ooooo, something tells me a wedding day is nearly there... Exciting times. Looking forward to the photos.

Scary shots of the American ;-)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Mother's Day wishes Helen. You're turn to be fussed over and pampered!

PattiKen said...

Hey, the next time he wins 10thDoM... I mean, it's traditional to post the winner's picture, right?