It costs a bit but there are three of us uploading, downloading, blogging, Facebooking, pwning . . .
So between one blog addict, a graphic designer and an internet downloader of huge proportions we now have the Grand Prix of internet connections. My old Dell still has some limitations re opening things and frankly Blogger is just - well - tempremental sometimes but now the few things I've missed have come to fruition:
- You tube videos - no lag - they open straight away and I have sound without interruption
- I can open your pictures which is wonderful because I love photoblogs and haven't visited many due to the slowness of loading - sorry David and Maria and Mouse!
- The egg on my forehead will have time to heal because there is no need to bash it against a brick wall any more
- The XBox / PS3 crew can now play live and actually have a chance at pwnage - look out n00bs it's w00t time
- I can also include free VoiP phone . . erm just have to get a VoiP friendly phone
- I can upload my Flickr photos in 10 minutes instead of 3 hours and post the nice hi-res ones
Thanks too, RyanIam for the hot tip, I'm a very happy camper. My addiction to the internet is complete and it's faster than yours! pwned biatches!
Aww c'mon . . ask your kids, they'll get it!