- The Harbour . . I can go there in any weather, any day and just love it. I really do like my city and mucking about on boats.
- Seafood . . .Yum. .Can't wait to spend the Christmas voucher that Clare bought me for Doyles! Very clever . . a voucher for lunch for two I wonder who she thinks I might ask to accompany me?
- Clare . . .of course, my best friend, my oldest child, my intrepid traveller and young businesswoman, my soulmate and my conscience. The voice of reason when I'm in a flap. She is an old soul with a young heart.
- My iMac . .OK it's a little old, it's even a hand me down from Clare's Uni days but it's reliable, virus free and all my friends live inside it. Without it I couldn't feed my other obsessions . . blogging and Skyping and Facebooking . . .such a nerd
- Horses . . not necessarily mine. I just love them. I love their look, their smell, their sound . . .everything about them. Lasalle Royal Flash (Laurie to the uninitiated) is just a special, chatty, friendly grump. He's such a grandpa.
- Travel . . OK I'm not crazy about the flying bit but it's a means to an end . . .I live, wait, long, to travel again. I was very brave and took that whilst taking off instead of grabbing under the seat to make sure there really was a life jacket there.
- Lily . . my third child the rolly polly labrador with an obsessive nature. She's like me needy and in need of a cuddle all the time. I've created a monster.
- My darling boy. Adam . . .he's naughty, rude, smelly, untidy but man he gives good hugs, cooks up a storm, a fantastic help with the 'heavy' stuff. He's strong and manly and talented and clever and soft centred and is without doubt the best boyfriend to his sweet Amy and wonderful son. Just don't tell him or he'll never change his sheets.
- Oh and of course . . .my trusty camera my constant companion and still a mystery to me in many ways.
Don't forget . . no matter how small your donation . . .ShelterBox.
1,700 ShelterBoxes have already been dispatched and a further 1,600 will leave from the UK this week directly for Port au Prince, Haiti. This is a total of 3,300 boxes with more to follow. That's accommodation and essential tools for 33,000 people within 8 days of the quake. And your donation, no matter how small, has helped.