- I don't like my job but can't afford to leave although there has been peace in our time since TheMostAnnoyingParaplannerInTheWorld has not been in this week - we've all noticed it.
- I have increased my personal loan this week by $15,000 - it's called 'consolidating debt' . Yeah right . . .
- I had a lovely, and slightly longer than usual chardy lunch with Thommo and we lamented empty nests and lost travel opportunities, solved the problems of the world and berated mothers of spoiled brats all before coffee!
- I managed to eat a saffron prawn curry without sploshing it on my white shirt - no mean feat
- I wish I was 20 years old and up for a paintball competition dressed in a ghillie suit (I only found out what a ghillie suit was last week!)
- I now have three toyboys clamouring to solve my IT problems, probably because they want chocolate and wine for being UBER helpful. Thank you Rowan, Matt and Canaan but you have to do more outside the square to get a prize!
- I've had lots of conversations with my darling girl and discovered that super-snotty Santa Monica ClareBear has booked Stratosphere in Las Vegas and is actually contemplating one of the rooftop rides! She has also discovered that contrary to urban myth California is just like Australia and vegetables and fruit are plentiful!
- I have made the momentous decision to cease watching LOST since it has now been rescheduled to 10:30pm on Thursday nights - I feel like I have wasted the last three years! Bugga!
- I have managed to waste the last few minutes of a very hectic working day and find a pretty cool video although it's time Robert Smith brushed his hair and stopped wearing lippy.
However the sun is finally shining and we are in for a fine weekend . . . avagoodweekendyermugs!