Monday, April 16, 2007

Vegies are Good For you

Especially when suffering a soccer injury. I have a pack of perpetual frozen winter vegetables in my freezer. Not for eating mind you . . . the only frozen veg I ever buy are peas. This pack my friends, is a special blend of carrots, broccoli, caulliflower and capsicum that are just lumpy enough to fit around a torn muscle or pulled ligament. That’s it, they're my post-soccer muscle strain treatment for ClareBear who seems to sustain some sort of ankle, quad or hamstring injury whenever she plays (Duck footed female). The methodology, approved by Physiotherapists - 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off for a couple of hours, rub the offending muscle with Voltarin before bed and voila! You can walk the next day. Gawd, I'm good, if it was the 17th Century they'd burn me as a witch!

Is your ankle wankle feeling better pookie wookie - no moshing at the Chilli Peppers tonight now!

No comments: