Friday, August 10, 2007

Back to Where It All Began

K8 is playing games again and at 6:53am I think I've got her drift. An excuse to regurgitate an old post long before anyone knew you/I existed. It's not my best effort but definitely my first. Here's the gist . . .


1. Go choose one post which you would like to use as an example of your under-appreciated genius, and link it.

2. Link to the person who last suggested the ‘best shot’ idea.

3. Suggest the idea to others, then make sure you read, and comment on their regurgitated posts.

C'mon you background lurkers, be brave and leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

'Atta girl!!!

Baino said...

Hey! I can play it's the 'others' that are spoil sports!

Anonymous said...

So in other words, I deleted all 239 posts I have ever done, some of which I was told were 'funny shit' and am now ineligible for this.

Quite how faeces (ha ha) constitutes humour is beyond me ....

Baino said...

See if you hadn' been so hasty you could have played!