Monday, January 15, 2007

Surrender

I entered the room, and with a knowing smile teased my full lips and sank into the comfort of a plush chair in the corner. The handsome stranger turned, having sensed my approach. Locking his steely gray eyes on mine, he moved slowly toward me, his experienced gaze measuring me, hypnotizing me with his soft murmurs of assurance. He sank to his knees before me and without a word, smoothly released me from my constraining attire. With a sigh of surrender, I allowed his foreign hands to unleash bare flesh. He expertly guided his hands through this tender, often hidden territory, his movements deliberate, confident in his ability to satisfy her every need. My senses swam. I was overcome with an aching desire that had gone unfulfilled for so long. And, just as it seemed that ecstasy was within my grasp, he paused, and for one heart-stopping moment, I thought, "It's too big! - it will never fit!" Then, with a sudden rush, it slid into place as if it had been made only for me. As pleasure and contentment washed over me, I met his steady gaze, tears of gratitude shining in my eyes. And he knew wouldn't be long before I returned. Oh, yes, I want more. I will have to do it again and again and again.


Don't you just love shopping for shoes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women are SO lame.

Baino said...

Maybe so . . you blokes are just stuck because you don't have a suitable substitute for sex!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? We have PLENTY of substitutes...

Mens Magazines, Sports, Cars, Motorbikes, Xbox, etc...

Believe me, there is no short supply.

Baino said...

Maybe so but many girls think that a new pair of shoes is better than sex - can't say that for an XBox