Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've Said it Before but What Are They For?

Today, we’ve been listening to a slightly different commercial radio channel at work. Needless to say, I am not the fat controller of the radio waves so it usually blares ‘pop music’ played on high repeat rotation and smattered with too many advertisements. The one that really gets up my nose is:

Sexy sounding female with irritating little titter between questions:

Want longer lasting Sex? Is premature ejaculation a problem? Did you know that pemature ejaculation left untreated can lead to impotence?

Now with nasal delivery technology, you can take the first step and you could improve your SEX LIFE and never experience PREMATURE EJACULATION ever again. For an appointment at our clinics or to speak to an AMI Doctor...Call me, call me now 7 Days 1300 432 781

I’m incredibly anti-censorship in the media, or perhaps I should say anti-propaganda because I have limits, especially if it involves the sickening and perverted but when the midday movie has full frontal male nudity (it aint pretty fellas) and daytime commercial radio which advertises remedies for premature ejaculation and floppy dick syndrome, I really have to draw the line. Are there really that many men out there in the 25-50 year old demographic who can't get it on? (I've been out of circulation for a while).Yet when it comes to being truly informative about something that should not be taboo - The Crimson Wave, The Curse, The Monthly's, The Rags, Communists in the Summer House, Ground Under Repair or Rebooting the Ovarian Operating System. . .we are precious and evasive. On Australian TV we cannot tell you what female sanitary products are for other than the absorption of blue liquid, enabling us to surf really well, look great in a bikini, go horse riding and cylcing or in the case of tampons, you can wear a white skirt around the office and they form interesting playthings for your boyfriend and kitten to have a little fun with . . .


Libra - The funniest movie is here. Find it

I don't want to hear about premature ejaculation at 11:00 in the morning, or how to get a stiffy that will keep me satisfied but I'd sure as hell like to know what these little white bullets are for besides kitty play and putting into youre mate's shot glass as a practical joke!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I love the ads in oz, the corneyness of them!!

Baino said...

Why? What do your pussies play with?

Anonymous said...

Playing pussies... The mind boggles!

Baino said...

Now Grannymar . . .just 'cos the posts have been a bit risque this week, keep it clean . . . I meant kitty cats of course.

Anonymous said...

My cat plays with himself. The adds over there really are mental. I could never understand why there where such reservations about the monthly cycle. I remember one add in particular, It started off showing picturesque waterfalls and flowery meadows then it cut straight to a lady perched on a chair who then uttered something like “ Now that we have cleared all the men from the room lets talk about thrush……..” Ah ha ha it was gas!

Baino said...

Why can't we talk about songbirds with men in the room? Must be the male aversion to Musicals.