Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Snippets

In September Australia is hosting the APEC conference in Sydney. We get a public holiday and George Dubya gets a mobile phone free zone the size of a football field. That’s right, a helicopter will shadow his motorcade blocking all mobile phone signals for a 500metre circumferance. Hope he doesn’t get a flat tyre!

Apparently, I’m getting Foxtel. The men in my family have conspired and cut a big hole in the wall behind the telly where now resides a big black cable. Something about next weekend’s FA Cup Final and “DrummeBoy while you’re climbing through the roof connecting Foxtel to the Pool Room, drop a cable into your family room and I’ll connect you up for free”. Fabulous, more American sitcoms (how much Will and Grace can you get!), live sports from around the world – but at least I’ll get the cooking shows and the Discovery Channel – for free!

Please remember to keep your life insurance policies in a safe place. If you lose them or don’t record the policy details, your beneficiaries will not be able to claim without a shite load of trouble. I’m trying to locate 3 policies for a lovely old lady who is in dire need of the kish but she’s lost them all silly sausage.

I have just read that more recently it has been suggested that women may not need to surf the crimson wave each month at all! In the natural setting, women's bodies were designed to be either pregnant or lactating almost continuously from the age of fifteen to menopause. It may even be bad for us to suffer so each month! Now they tell me . . .

If anyone has any inspiration for a newsletter to clients and any items that might be of interest to a demographic ranging 25 – 75, please give me some inspiration . . . I’m staring at my screen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Inspiration for a newsletter to clients and any items that might be of interest to a demographic ranging 25 – 75, please give me some inspiration"

Blogging

Baino said...

You are a funny man - NOT!