Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fuckwit

Can't tell you how glad I am this week is over, one more day of end-of-financial year madness and we can all go back to normal. I've decided that this is a good category on which to finish the week. This Friday the Friday Fuckwit goes to . . .drum roll please

Robert Mugabe who despite his opposition withdrawing from the race will take his people to the polls tomorrow and have an election anyway! Triffic, and we'll all vote for this one horse race will we. If the man wasn't so dangerous it would be funny. I hope he loses. (Doh!)




And closer to home . . a parochial Friday Fuckwit award to one of our partners at work who was the only staff member who refused to contribute towards Carly's leaving gift. She left today for 2 years in Europe after four year's service as our highly valued Administration Assistant and the man didn't donate a cent! How nice it is to know that your staff are so highly valued! I've already bought him some cufflinks for Christmas . . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, enjoy your Friday night Baino! I'm covering Jack's eyes from seeing those cufflinks!

Anonymous said...

Love the cuff links! Thankfully I can't think of anyone I'd give them to.

Enjoy the weekend.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

Where can I order those cuff links in bulk? I have many prime candidates I'd like to send them to!

Anonymous said...

There're only two ways to get rid of Mugabe - an invasion or an assassination. I wonder which will it be?

GayƩ Terzioglu said...

assassination won't happen because those countries who would indeed be able to organise it are probably too busy fighting wars and invading other countries to even notice lil'ol'Zimbabwe...
maybe he will die of old age? I am sure he is far beyond the life expectancy of a regular citizen in Zimbabwe... These days most of his own countrymen and women don't make it to half his age, the bastard.

Baino said...

Just watched the news and those who don't have pink 'voting' dye on their hands will be pursued. Like all Presidents, Kings and Dictators, it's not the one man . . there is a team of war criminals behind him who need to save their own skins. It makes me feel sick. I've avoided blogging ad nauseum about this but please, click on the Avaaz link and at least register your opposition.