Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cheer up

OK after that last post, we all need a Panadol and a little lie down so here's something that's a little more fun. Stolen of course but see if you have the courage to copy and comment.

Getting to know me. 25 questions!
1. Where were you 3 hours ago Sitting in front of my flatscreen at work
2. Who are you in love with? - nobody at the moment any takers?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Can't remember but I know what their texture is so I guess I must have.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A Blank CD case in my CD rack
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Saturday week ago. I hate shopping.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Sort of, those cut off stockingy trouser sock things.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Well if I combine both of them, just about.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Too long ago . . .trip to Mudgee last winter
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nah, DVD's are cheaper.
10. Are you hot? Only in summer
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sanseo Coffee, white and one.
12. What are you wearing right now? Black trousers, blue and black striped shirt, flats.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I cover it in dishwashing liquid then put it outside when we have rain.
14. Last food that you ate? Boost mini chocolate bar - I did it for charity!
15. Where were you last week at this time? Same ol - At work fretting over organising a Seminar
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nah.
17. When is the last time you ran? 5 years ago when my Dad fell in the swimming pool!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? 2004 Olympic Games I hate sport
19. What is your favorite animal? Lions tigers and bears? Oh my!
20. Your dream vacation? Paris, springtime . . . George Saint . . tea roses . . .Verve Cliquot or just a week at Hawks Nest . . .
21. Last person's house you were in? Other than mine . . . my sister's a couple of weeks ago.
22. Worst injury you've ever had. Dislocated elbow, slipped on mud in Fiji
23. Have you been in love? Had the first and the best, now waiting for the last!
24. Do you miss anyone right now? My mum and dad . . . my youth
25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex! I'm single, obviously haven't got one, can I borrow yours?

No comments: