Sunday, July 22, 2007

Boys Will Be Girls

I hate boys that have good legs. Probably because mine are nothing to write about at all, let alone 'write home about'. But there's something about men that when given the opportunity, they are only too willing to bear the pins, pop on a pretty little frock and ponce around being prissy. I've been to many a fancy dress party where there are more men dressed as women than men . . .even my own better half would relish the opportunity to whack on a swimsuit and a pair of fishnets. go totally overboard with the lippy and turn up as Dr Frankenfurter from the Rocky Horror Show. But my nephew JimmiD who is currently Kontiki'ing around Europe, and has been known to show at parties in a nurses uniform amongst other female attire, has finally taken the cake having lost a bet and being forced to walk through Venice for an entire day, in nothing but a pretty little floral number. Judging from the photo, he took his mission seriously. Dolce and Gabanna should enlist his services for the next Paris Fashion Week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only guy I ever knew to dress up like a woman was Banana Jenkins - a fifty year old alcoholic dude witha urinary problem.

Baino said...

Why welcome back Dazza . . hahah . . you need to get out more . . .nothing like a well tailored frock to start a conversation!

grannymar said...

Since I have been to go to work in a shirt & tie I can't complain!

Hi Daz we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Really?

I am mildly surprised by the reaction to my departure personally. It's not like I died or anything.

All the same ... one is flattered.

Baino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.