Friday, July 13, 2007

Fwoooaaaar!

I've been into emotional battle today. Work was ballistic with correspondence a plenty, the demands of non multi-tasking males unreasonable and the email running hot. I've annoyed more than 4 people with glib comments that weren't meant to be too serious but obviously hit a raw nerve, stressed to the max, apologised profusely and realised that my daughter no longer needs my emotional protection. I think things are back to normal? So tonight, the curls get let down at the Jolly Frog where I'm going to watch my little lad smash the bejeezus out of a drum kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should be a professional photographer. You should retire and take up volunteer work with blind aid dogs. stress less or you'll get another goid in your throat or whatever they're called.