Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dull Day for a Drama Diva

I got nothing today. Work sucks, I am having loss of control issues in my new role and snapping the head off anyone who challenges me. Subservience doesn’t’ suit me . . . it’s 5 days prior to pay day so there’s no kish in the kitty and nothing exciting on the social agenda . . . it’s spaghetti bolognaise for dinner because I can’t be arsed making anything more adventurous. Most of my bloggypals are deep in slumber . . . my three best party pals are all overseas on holidays . . . and there’s shit all on the vidiot box. I feel like having a hissy fit just because I can.

Oh the drama . . it’s all too hard, the highs and lows, the ups and downs, I just want to have a big sulk, sweep the back of my satin gloved hand across my face and exit in a dramatic fashion . . . an scream and scream until I'm blue . . . so, are you a drama queen?


Are you a Drama Queen?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Evidently I am no drama mama with a zenlike approach to life. Hmm, someone was lying - must have been the test!

Now, dear, you go off and have a magnificent rant, bitch at everyone who crosses your path, down a couple of martinis, eat all the olives and acknowledge that really the world is just for tossers.
;-)

Anonymous said...

"You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.
You know how to steal the spotlight...
And how to act out to get your way."

And with that, I assume my proper role as Drama Princess. Sigh. I love the title.

Honey, you're having MY life! Hope things get better, and soon. In the meantime, rant away. It's always great to know other people feel the same way as I do!

Baino said...

Oh dear "You always speak your mind, going for a some shock value if necessary". That resonates. Thank God it's Friday! It's all downhill from here!