- Dogs sleep all day and audibly fart
- TV producers think that children are stupid and insist on parading people in coloured dog costumes in front of them and it's supposed to pass as educational entertainment
- News is misleading, boring and repetative . . . every frickin half hour the same footage and the same barbie doll with the immovable hair-do announces the same stories
- We have more rabbits than previously thought and they're not afraid of sleeping dogs
- At least 10 ducks visit my pool each day, lay dog sized cables on the coping stones then choof off unbothered by sleeping dogs
- Dr Phil hasn't aged a day in ten years is he moisturising with formaldahyde?.
- Oprah is getting fat again and says "Oh My God . . ." at least 16 times a show.
- Wind chimes are REALLY annoying when it's breezy
- There are more D movies than B movies at Blockbuster and I've watched them all (and K8, guess what's just hit the shelves "Idiocracy" had a giggle at that one)
- I can go an entire day without uttering a word - now that's a breakthrough for someone who can talk the leg off a chair
- DrummerBoy has gone out on strike in sympathy and has done bugger all for the last 2 days. I must contrive a To Do list.
- BabyBro only spends five hours a day at work
- I am desperate no mortified to the point of almost going to work this afternoon after being without internet access. I lost it for six hours this morning and was almost hyperventilating.
- Ham, cheese and tomato toasties are fantastic
- Dog hair travels at the speed of light and under my couch when the door is open, there's enough under there to knit a jumper.
- It is possible to have 15 cups of tea a day
- Thommo and TheBoss really love me, they called from the airport on their way to Vietnam this morning to wish me well but more importantly to tell me not to stress or kill Sgt Bilko while they're away.
- All my towels are in DrummerBoy's room
- Champagne doesn't do your sinuses much good but it dulls the pain
- Thai Chicken Curry reverses the sinus problems caused by Champagne
- I actually can live without the little MS chocolates on reception
- Daz loves me because he comments on my blog!
- Brian must be having a good time in Scranton because he doesn't.
- Jefferson spends too much time on Skype
- I miss annoying Kahler at work.
- GrannyMar and K8 are totally reliable - I love yous ladies!, and . . .
- Did I say that when the net goes down I get a bit towey?
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
So What Did You Learn Today?
Whilst embracing my couch and killing a zillion trees via tissue consumpton (not eating them but using them) and getting high on pseudoephadrine *weeee*, I've noticed some things around the place that aren't always apparent. Today I learned: