It's been a bit serious over at my place so here's a sweet distraction. Absolute Vanilla's best unfriend Atyllah is tagging memes. The rules are simple:
* link to the person who tagged you
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself
* tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs
* let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
mmm . . lets see, since most of what I post here is trivial drivel and singularly unimportant . . .
- I failed my first driving test for riding the clutch around corners but it was so long ago, now I drive an automatic so it was a moot point and nobody gives a shit so I guess that's pretty unimportant
- I can clean an entire house to hospital grade standards with little more than some Gumption and a duster and since ClareBear and DrummerBoy consider cleaning per se completely irrational and unnecessary, I guess that rates as being singularly unimportant.
- I have my own 'place' on the couch being a creature of habit and get a bit tetchy if someone else sits on my side which is conveniently placed near a table where I can place my glass and once upon a time, my cigarettes for handy access. It's very 'unimportant' where I sit but to me, this is my little corner of safety, my little untouched part of the kingdom that is the family room and woe betide anyone who sits there uninvited.
- I absolutely, have to make my bed every morning. No matter how late I am for work, it has to be done. Can't stand getting into an unmade bed (that's definitely unimportant and not cute enough to be quirky - perhaps just anal retentive)
- With the exception of the last two weeks, I rarely cry through sadness. But I can blubber uncontrollably when I'm angry. So if you want to make sense of what I'm saying, don't piss me off please.
- I think bras are the silliest invention EVER. Unless perhaps they are used to look enticing in the bedroom, what is their purpose? They are incredibly expensive torture contraptions. They don't stop your breasts drooping any more than breastfeeding does (that myth was fed to me years ago), they're incredibly uncomfortable. Difficult to put on and hard for men to take off without snapping something. It's embarrassing getting one 'fitted' and impossible to buy one that's comfy without. When you're nubile and pert, you don't need one and when you're middle aged and saggy they make you look 'matronly' and point your breasts in the wrong direction. I guess that's an unimportant quirk . .
OK. I quite like this meme because it's so unimportant and easy and for the creative, a chance to shine. (Note I am exceptionally dull) I'm going to tag Ropi and Ian because, the men seem to get away without being put on the spot and Nonny because she is a lazy blogger (um read has a life!) and this might get her going!
This one could work if it was made from something less nipple cripply! But still no good for wearing under a T shirt.